Few things cause as much anxiety as pricing. I get a lot of questions about this, so I decided to do an experimental episode just to delve into this topic.
We go into:
- Why pricing is important.
- Why it’s easier to underprice than overprice (and what that means for your pricing now).
- What better pricing can do for your business and your life.
- The high and low bounds of pricing.
- How to get closer to the higher bound.
- How to present price in the sales process.
- How to negotiate.
- How to move from hourly to fixed-fee pricing.
Get the episode now on iTunes, listen on Overcast, or Subscribe on Android.
Since I was just by myself, a glass of whisky means that I didn’t have to worry about saving the rest of the bottle– that stuff keeps.
Oban 14 has a nice taste, milder than the peatier malts I usually prefer, but with a little honey and vanilla to make it interesting.
Where you can find Reuben: @Sales4Nerds, @Mimiran, Mimiran.com.
Get alerted when there are new episodes (2x/month):