Some awesome women have come on Sales for Nerds– here’s a quick recap:
- Christina Bell accidentally learns to sell, starts training sales reps, and shares her philosophy of sales as a sorting exercise.
- Laura Roeder on starting 3 businesses (plus how she got her own SXSW panel– might be too late to put this advice into practice for 2018)
- Maura Thomas on managing your attention.
- Jill Konrath on how to sell more in less time.
- Marylou Tyler on Predictable Revenue and Predictable Prospecting (coming from a systems engineer).
- Master Sommelier June Rodil on wine, customer service, delegation, and more.
There’s tons of great advice here, whether you’re a man or woman.
And even if you’re not in sales or marketing, if you ever want to convince someone to do something, especially something new, different, and perhaps scary, you are actually in the same field as those in sales and marketing.